6/30/2011

hello, love!


Thank you for stopping by at this squealy little corner of the internet.

My name is Angela and allow me to tell you a little background story of the birth of Le Squeal.

Ever since I was a little girl, I was already into creating things.

When I was around 10, I had this little painting corner in my bedroom. It was nothing fancy, there was no easel (I'd yet to discovered easel back then) or some fancy paint set. Just an old chair, which was way too hard to sit on, some clipboards to hold the drawing pads and a set of hands-me-down watercolor paints. I spent hours of my days sitting on that hard chair and painted all kinds of things.

I also remember, one time I caught a dragonfly (I've always had a flair for dragonflies) and wanted to keep it as a pet. I thought that it needed a house to live in (clearly, I had a big imagination), so I decided to build it a small house from toothpicks! I planned to stick them together with superglue. The dragonfly fled before I even had the chance to start the toothpicks home.

Over the past few years, my love for creating things have grown so much. Even more now.

There's something about handmade things that make me all giddy and ecstatic. There are so much love poured into the creation of these things that it makes them much more valuable than what they're actually worth.

And when I finish creating something, I just cannot wait to share it to the whole world, in hope that these pretty things will brighten everyone's days as it does mine.

Le Squeal is the manifestation of that passion. My lovechild with my longtime affair, named creation.

Everything you see here is 100% handcrafted to perfection, with a dollop of pure love thrown generously into the mixture. A collection of pretty little things that will make you squeal all day.

So browse around, let me know if you like something you see and most importantly, keep squealing!

xoxo,
The girl who squeals too much a.k.a. Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment